On random walks and entropy in diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging studies of neural tissue
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 617–627, February 2014
How to Cite
Ingo, C., Magin, R. L., Colon-Perez, L., Triplett, W. and Mareci, T. H. (2014), On random walks and entropy in diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging studies of neural tissue. Magn Reson Med, 71: 617–627. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24706
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: NIH R01 EB 007537
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R01NS06336
- National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- External Users Program ML-MAGIN-001
- National Science Cooperative Agreement No. DMR-1157490 between the State of Florida and U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.