New spatiotemporal approaches for fully refocused, multislice ultrafast 2D MRI
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 711–722, February 2014
How to Cite
Schmidt, R. and Frydman, L. (2014), New spatiotemporal approaches for fully refocused, multislice ultrafast 2D MRI. Magn Reson Med, 71: 711–722. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24714
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
- Kamin-Yeda Project (Israel Ministry of Trade and Industry) . Grant Number: 711237
- ERC Advanced . Grant Number: 246754
- DIP Collaborative Project (Federal German Ministry for Education and Research) . Grant Number: 710907
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Award for Innovative Investigation
- Perlman Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.