Sparse BLIP: BLind Iterative Parallel imaging reconstruction using compressed sensing
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 645–660, February 2014
How to Cite
She, H., Chen, R.-R., Liang, D., DiBella, E. V. R. and Ying, L. (2014), Sparse BLIP: BLind Iterative Parallel imaging reconstruction using compressed sensing. Magn Reson Med, 71: 645–660. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24716
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: CBET-0731226
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.