Detecting neuronal currents with MRI: A human study
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 756–762, February 2014
How to Cite
Huang, J. (2014), Detecting neuronal currents with MRI: A human study. Magn Reson Med, 71: 756–762. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24720
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.