Integrated parallel reception, excitation, and shimming (iPRES)
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 241–247, July 2013
How to Cite
Han, H., Song, A. W. and Truong, T.-K. (2013), Integrated parallel reception, excitation, and shimming (iPRES). Magn Reson Med, 70: 241–247. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24766
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01EB012586, R01EB009483
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.