APT-weighted and NOE-weighted image contrasts in glioma with different RF saturation powers based on magnetization transfer ratio asymmetry analyses
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 320–327, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Hong, X., Zhao, X., Gao, J.-H. and Yuan, J. (2013), APT-weighted and NOE-weighted image contrasts in glioma with different RF saturation powers based on magnetization transfer ratio asymmetry analyses. Magn Reson Med, 70: 320–327. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24784
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health; Grant numbers: R01EB0 09731, R01EB015032, R01CA166171, and R21EB015555; Grant sponsor: National Natural Science Foundation of China; Grant number: 81128006; Grant sponsor: Hong Kong RGC; Grant numbers: CUHK418811 and SEG---CUHK02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.