Optimizing contrast agent concentration and spoiled gradient echo pulse sequence parameters for catheter visualization in MR-guided interventional procedures: An analytic solution
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 333–340, August 2013
How to Cite
Sussman, M. S., Lindner, U., Haider, M., Kucharczyk, W., Hlasny, E. and Trachtenberg, J. (2013), Optimizing contrast agent concentration and spoiled gradient echo pulse sequence parameters for catheter visualization in MR-guided interventional procedures: An analytic solution. Magn Reson Med, 70: 333–340. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24830
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- Ontario Research Fund (ORF)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!