Correction added after online publication 7 October 2013: Figure 2 replaces the erroneous figure that appeared initially due to a publisher's error. The formatting of “Qratio values” was also corrected on pages 2, 8 and 10.
A 3 T sodium and proton composite array breast coil
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 2231–2242, June 2014
How to Cite
Kaggie, J. D., Hadley, J. R., Badal, J., Campbell, J. R., Park, D. J., Parker, D. L., Morrell, G., Newbould, R. D., Wood, A. F. and Bangerter, N. K. (2014), A 3 T sodium and proton composite array breast coil. Magn Reson Med, 71: 2231–2242. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24860
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5K08CA112449, R01DC011497, R01CA134599
- The Ben B. and Iris M. Margolis Foundation
- the Benning Foundation
- BYU Fulton College of Engineering
- Siemens Health Care AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.