Single Acquisition Quantitative Single-Point Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Imaging
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1173–1181, October 2013
How to Cite
Jang, H., Subramanian, S., Devasahayam, N., Saito, K., Matsumoto, S., Krishna, M. C. and McMillan, A. B. (2013), Single Acquisition Quantitative Single-Point Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Imaging. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1173–1181. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24886
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- The National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number 1R21EB013770
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.