Nonrigid autofocus motion correction for coronary MR angiography with a 3D cones trajectory
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 347–361, August 2014
How to Cite
Ingle, R. R., Wu, H. H., Addy, N. O., Cheng, J. Y., Yang, P. C., Hu, B. S. and Nishimura, D. G. (2014), Nonrigid autofocus motion correction for coronary MR angiography with a 3D cones trajectory. Magn Reson Med, 72: 347–361. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24924
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: DGE-0645962
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellowship. Grant Number: 32 CFR 168a
- John and Kate Wakerly Stanford Graduate Fellowship
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 HL039297, R01 HL075803
- GE Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.