Noninvasive imaging of infection after treatment with tumor-homing bacteria using Chemical Exchange Saturation Transfer (CEST) MRI
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1690–1698, December 2013
How to Cite
Liu, G., Bettegowda, C., Qiao, Y., Staedtke, V., Chan, K. W.Y., Bai, R., Li, Y., Riggins, G. J., Kinzler, K. W., Bulte, J. W.M., McMahon, M. T., Gilad, A. A., Vogelstein, B., Zhou, S. and van Zijl, P. C.M. (2013), Noninvasive imaging of infection after treatment with tumor-homing bacteria using Chemical Exchange Saturation Transfer (CEST) MRI. Magn Reson Med, 70: 1690–1698. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24955
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01EB015032, R01EB012590, R21EB015609, R21EB008769, R21EB005252, P50 CA062924
- by BioMed Valley Discoveries, Inc.
- the Virginia and D.K. Ludwig Fund for Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.