Simultaneous multislice spectral-spatial excitations for reduced signal loss susceptibility artifact in BOLD functional MRI
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1342–1352, November 2014
How to Cite
Anderson, R. J., Poser, B. A. and Stenger, V. A. (2014), Simultaneous multislice spectral-spatial excitations for reduced signal loss susceptibility artifact in BOLD functional MRI. Magn Reson Med, 72: 1342–1352. doi: 10.1002/mrm.25050
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Numbers: R01DA019912, R01EB011517 , K02DA020569
- German Research Foundation . Grant Number: Po1576/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.