Two-site reproducibility of cerebellar and brainstem neurochemical profiles with short-echo, single-voxel MRS at 3T
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 1718–1725, May 2015
How to Cite
Deelchand, D. K., Adanyeguh, I. M., Emir, U. E., Nguyen, T.-M., Valabregue, R., Henry, P.-G., Mochel, F. and Öz, G. (2015), Two-site reproducibility of cerebellar and brainstem neurochemical profiles with short-echo, single-voxel MRS at 3T. Magn Reson Med, 73: 1718–1725. doi: 10.1002/mrm.25295
- Issue online: 20 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke . Grant Number: R01 NS070815
- Assistance Publique des Hôpitaux de Paris and the program “Investissements d'avenir” . Grant Number: ANR-10-IAIHU-06
- National Center for Research Resources . Grant Number: P41 RR008079 (CMRR)
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering . Grant Number: P41 EB015894 (CMRR)
- Institutional Center Cores for Advanced Neuroimaging . Grant Number: P30 NS076408 (CMRR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.