Skin and Mucosa Care in Systemic Sclerosis – Patients' and Family Caregivers' Experiences and Expectations of a Specific Education Programme: A Qualitative Study
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 168–178, September 2013
How to Cite
Kocher, A., Adler, S. and Spichiger, E. (2013), Skin and Mucosa Care in Systemic Sclerosis – Patients' and Family Caregivers' Experiences and Expectations of a Specific Education Programme: A Qualitative Study. Musculoskelet. Care, 11: 168–178. doi: 10.1002/msc.1051
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.