Patients' dependence on a nurse for the administration of their intravenous anti-TNF therapy: A phenomenographic study
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 93–105, June 2009
How to Cite
Larsson, I., Bergman, S., Fridlund, B. and Arvidsson, B. (2009), Patients' dependence on a nurse for the administration of their intravenous anti-TNF therapy: A phenomenographic study. Musculoskelet. Care, 7: 93–105. doi: 10.1002/msc.140
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.