Self-Efficacy as an Outcome Measure and its Association with Physical Disease-Related Variables in Persons with Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Literature Review
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 125–140, September 2011
How to Cite
Primdahl, J., Wagner, L. and Hørslev-Petersen, K. (2011), Self-Efficacy as an Outcome Measure and its Association with Physical Disease-Related Variables in Persons with Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Literature Review. Musculoskelet. Care, 9: 125–140. doi: 10.1002/msc.210
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
- King Christian X's Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases in Graasten, Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.