The Suitability of Yoga as a Potential Therapeutic Intervention for Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Focus Group approach
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 211–221, December 2011
How to Cite
Ward, L., Treharne, G. J. and Stebbings, S. (2011), The Suitability of Yoga as a Potential Therapeutic Intervention for Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Focus Group approach. Musculoskelet. Care, 9: 211–221. doi: 10.1002/msc.217
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.