This article was published online on October 13, 2011. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [October 28, 2011].
‘It's More Scary Not to Know’: A Qualitative Study Exploring the Information Needs of Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus at the Time of Diagnosis†
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 228–238, December 2011
How to Cite
Waldron, N., Brown, S., Hewlett, S., Elliott, B., McHugh, N. and McCabe, C. (2011), ‘It's More Scary Not to Know’: A Qualitative Study Exploring the Information Needs of Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus at the Time of Diagnosis. Musculoskelet. Care, 9: 228–238. doi: 10.1002/msc.221
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.