New Drugs and the FDA
Neurotherapeutics in multiple sclerosis: Novel agents and emerging treatment strategies
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
© 2008 Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine: A Journal of Translational and Personalized Medicine
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 157–167, March/April 2008
How to Cite
DeAngelis, T. and Lublin, F. (2008), Neurotherapeutics in multiple sclerosis: Novel agents and emerging treatment strategies. Mt Sinai J Med, 75: 157–167. doi: 10.1002/msj.20030
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!