Report of fertility in woman with predominantly 46,XY karyotype in family with multiple disorders of sexual development: Review of Prismatic Case
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
© 2008 Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine: A Journal of Translational and Personalized Medicine
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 168–169, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Dumic, M., Lin-Su, K., Leibel, N. I., Ciglar, S., Vinci, G., Lasan, R., Nimkarn, S., Wilson, J. D., McElreavey, K. and New, M. I. (2008), Report of fertility in woman with predominantly 46,XY karyotype in family with multiple disorders of sexual development: Review of Prismatic Case. Mt Sinai J Med, 75: 168–169. doi: 10.1002/msj.20046
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!