Diversity in academic medicine no. 1 case for minority faculty development today
Diversity in academic medicine no. 1
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine: A Journal of Translational and Personalized Medicine
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 491–498, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Nivet, M. A., Taylor, V. S., Butts, G. C., Strelnick, A. H., Herbert-Carter, J., Fry-Johnson, Y. W., Smith, Q. T., Rust, G. and Kondwani, K. (2008), Diversity in academic medicine no. 1 case for minority faculty development today. Mt Sinai J Med, 75: 491–498. doi: 10.1002/msj.20079
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!