Diversity in academic medicine no. 2 history of battles lost and won
Diversity in academic medicine no. 2
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine: A Journal of Translational and Personalized Medicine
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 499–503, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Strelnick, A. H., Lee-Rey, E., Nivet, M. and Soto-Greene, M. L. (2008), Diversity in academic medicine no. 2 history of battles lost and won. Mt Sinai J Med, 75: 499–503. doi: 10.1002/msj.20080
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!