Mechanisms of Yogic Practices in Health, Aging, and Disease
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine: A Journal of Translational and Personalized Medicine
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 559–569, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Kuntsevich, V., Bushell, W. C. and Theise, N. D. (2010), Mechanisms of Yogic Practices in Health, Aging, and Disease. Mt Sinai J Med, 77: 559–569. doi: 10.1002/msj.20214
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!