Predicting Coronary Heart Disease: From Framingham Risk Score to Ultrasound Bioimaging
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine: A Journal of Translational and Personalized Medicine
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 654–663, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Sillesen, H. and Fuster, V. (2012), Predicting Coronary Heart Disease: From Framingham Risk Score to Ultrasound Bioimaging. Mt Sinai J Med, 79: 654–663. doi: 10.1002/msj.21343
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!