Evaluating Efficacy of Pharmaceutical Interventions in Atherosclerosis: Role of Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Positron Emission Tomography
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine: A Journal of Translational and Personalized Medicine
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 689–704, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Hyafil, F., Feldman, L., Le Guludec, D. and Fayad, Z. A. (2012), Evaluating Efficacy of Pharmaceutical Interventions in Atherosclerosis: Role of Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Positron Emission Tomography. Mt Sinai J Med, 79: 689–704. doi: 10.1002/msj.21349
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!