Bent spine syndrome: Computed tomographic study and isokinetic evaluation
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 189–193, February 2002
How to Cite
Laroche, M., Ricq, G., Delisle, M.-B., Campech, M. and Marque, P. (2002), Bent spine syndrome: Computed tomographic study and isokinetic evaluation. Muscle Nerve, 25: 189–193. doi: 10.1002/mus.10016
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2001
- Association Française des Myopathes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.