Molecular analysis of the superoxide dismutase 1 gene in Spanish patients with sporadic or familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 274–278, August 2002
How to Cite
García-Redondo, A., Bustos, F., Juan Y Seva, B., Del Hoyo, P., Jiménez, S., Campos, Y., Martín, M. A., Rubio, J.C., Cañadillas, F., Arenas, J. and Esteban, J. (2002), Molecular analysis of the superoxide dismutase 1 gene in Spanish patients with sporadic or familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Muscle Nerve, 26: 274–278. doi: 10.1002/mus.10193
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2002
- Spanish Association for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ADELA)
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: 98/3166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.