Ultrasonographic measurement of median nerve cross-sectional area in idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome: Diagnostic accuracy
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 798–803, December 2002
How to Cite
Nakamichi, K.-I. and Tachibana, S. (2002), Ultrasonographic measurement of median nerve cross-sectional area in idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome: Diagnostic accuracy. Muscle Nerve, 26: 798–803. doi: 10.1002/mus.10276
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.