Neutrophils do not contribute to local tissue damage, but play a key role in skeletal muscle regeneration, in mice injected with Bothrops asper snake venom
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 449–459, October 2003
How to Cite
Teixeira, C. F. P., Zamunér, S. R., Zuliani, J. P., Fernandes, C. M., Cruz-Hofling, M. A., Fernandes, I., Chaves, F. and Gutiérrez, J. M. (2003), Neutrophils do not contribute to local tissue damage, but play a key role in skeletal muscle regeneration, in mice injected with Bothrops asper snake venom. Muscle Nerve, 28: 449–459. doi: 10.1002/mus.10453
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2003
- FAPESP-Brazil. Grant Numbers: 00/08890-5, 98/0162-9, 97/13089-5
- Vicerrectoría de Investigación, Universidad de Costa Rica
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.