This review was approved by the AAEM Board (January 2004), Equipment and Computer Committee of the AAEM, John C. Kincaid, MD (Chair); QST Task Force of the AAEM, Peter Siao Tick Chong, MD (Chair); Practice Issues Review Panel of the AAEM, Robert G. Miller, MD (Chair).
AAEM Practice Topic
Technology literature review: Quantitative sensory testing†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 734–747, May 2004
How to Cite
Chong, P. S. T. and Cros, D. P. (2004), Technology literature review: Quantitative sensory testing. Muscle Nerve, 29: 734–747. doi: 10.1002/mus.20053
- Issue online: 23 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.