Association of medically unexplained fatigue with ACE insertion/deletion polymorphism in gulf war veterans
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 38–43, July 2004
How to Cite
Vladutiu, G. D. and Natelson, B. H. (2004), Association of medically unexplained fatigue with ACE insertion/deletion polymorphism in gulf war veterans. Muscle Nerve, 30: 38–43. doi: 10.1002/mus.20055
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2004
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (USA)
- The Children's Guild of Buffalo
- Multidisciplinary Grant from the University at Buffalo
- VA medical research funds establishing a Center for Environmental Hazards Research
- USPHS. Grant Number: AI32247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.