Association of a mutation in the ryanodine receptor 1 gene with equine malignant hyperthermia
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 356–365, September 2004
How to Cite
Aleman, M., Riehl, J., Aldridge, B. M., Lecouteur, R. A., Stott, J. L. and Pessah, I. N. (2004), Association of a mutation in the ryanodine receptor 1 gene with equine malignant hyperthermia. Muscle Nerve, 30: 356–365. doi: 10.1002/mus.20084
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2004
- Center for Equine Health (Edwin J. Gregson Memorial Fellowship)
- Hart Scholarship
- Neuromuscular Diseases Laboratory
- NIH. Grant Number: 1RO1 AR46513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.