Nuclear envelope alterations in fibroblasts from patients with muscular dystrophy, cardiomyopathy, and partial lipodystrophy carrying lamin A/C gene mutations
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 444–450, October 2004
How to Cite
Muchir, A., Medioni, J., Laluc, M., Massart, C., Arimura, T., Kooi, A. J. V. D., Desguerre, I., Mayer, M., Ferrer, X., Briault, S., Hirano, M., Worman, H. J., Mallet, A., Wehnert, M., Schwartz, K. and Bonne, G. (2004), Nuclear envelope alterations in fibroblasts from patients with muscular dystrophy, cardiomyopathy, and partial lipodystrophy carrying lamin A/C gene mutations. Muscle Nerve, 30: 444–450. doi: 10.1002/mus.20122
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2004
- European Union Fifth Framework (MYO-CLUSTER/EUROMEN). Grant Number: QLG1-1999-00870
- Association Française contre les Myopathies (AFM). Grant Number: 8185
- Human Frontiers Science Program. Grant Number: RGP0057/2001-M101
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: ARO48997
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft We. Grant Number: 1470/12-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.