Effects of evoked pain on the electromyogram and compound muscle action potential of the brachial biceps muscle
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 25–33, January 2005
How to Cite
Qerama, E., Fuglsang-Frederiksen, A., Kasch, H., Bach, F. W. and Jensen, T. S. (2005), Effects of evoked pain on the electromyogram and compound muscle action potential of the brachial biceps muscle. Muscle Nerve, 31: 25–33. doi: 10.1002/mus.20182
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2004
- Danish Insurance and Pension Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.