Comparing the function of the corticospinal system in different species: Organizational differences for motor specialization?
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 261–279, September 2005
How to Cite
Lemon, R. N. and Griffiths, J. (2005), Comparing the function of the corticospinal system in different species: Organizational differences for motor specialization?. Muscle Nerve, 32: 261–279. doi: 10.1002/mus.20333
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2005
- The Wellcome Trust
- UK Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.