Reinnervation of laryngeal muscles: A study of changes in myosin heavy chain expression
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 761–766, December 2005
How to Cite
Kingham, P. J., Birchall, M. A., Burt, R., Jones, A. and Terenghi, G. (2005), Reinnervation of laryngeal muscles: A study of changes in myosin heavy chain expression. Muscle Nerve, 32: 761–766. doi: 10.1002/mus.20409
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2005
- Wellcome Trust Programme. Grant Number: GR061125AIA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.