Satellite cell numbers in young and older men 24 hours after eccentric exercise
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 242–253, February 2006
How to Cite
Dreyer, H. C., Blanco, C. E., Sattler, F. R., Schroeder, E. T. and Wiswell, R. A. (2006), Satellite cell numbers in young and older men 24 hours after eccentric exercise. Muscle Nerve, 33: 242–253. doi: 10.1002/mus.20461
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2005
- Foundation for Physical Therapy Promotion of Doctoral Studies II (PODS II)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MOI RR00043, AG18169
- General Clinical Research Center (GCRC) grant
- National Center for Research Resources, NIH. Grant Number: 5 M01 RR-00043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.