Cases of the Month
Benign course of glycogen storage disease type IIb in two brothers: Nature or nurture?
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 571–574, April 2006
How to Cite
Slonim, A. E., Bulone, L., Minikes, J., Hays, A. P., Shanske, S., Tsujino, S. and DiMauro, S. (2006), Benign course of glycogen storage disease type IIb in two brothers: Nature or nurture?. Muscle Nerve, 33: 571–574. doi: 10.1002/mus.20473
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2005
- Children's Pompe Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.