Assessment of cortical excitability using threshold tracking techniques
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 477–486, April 2006
How to Cite
Vucic, S., Howells, J., Trevillion, L. and Kiernan, M. C. (2006), Assessment of cortical excitability using threshold tracking techniques. Muscle Nerve, 33: 477–486. doi: 10.1002/mus.20481
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2005
- Motor Neuron Disease Association of NSW
- NSW Ministry for Science and Medical Research Spinal Cord Injury & Related Neurological Conditions Research Grant Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.