Axonal function and activity-dependent excitability changes in myotonic dystrophy
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 627–636, May 2006
How to Cite
Krishnan, A. V. and Kiernan, M. C. (2006), Axonal function and activity-dependent excitability changes in myotonic dystrophy. Muscle Nerve, 33: 627–636. doi: 10.1002/mus.20516
- Issue online: 6 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2005
- Australian Association of Neurologists
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- Sylvia and Charles Viertel Charitable Foundation
- Ramaciotti Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.