Case of the Month
Myopathy associated with anti–signal recognition peptide antibodies: Clinical heterogeneity contrasts with stereotyped histopathology
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 389–395, March 2007
How to Cite
Dimitri, D., Andre, C., Roucoules, J., Hosseini, H., Humbel, R.-L. and Authier, F.-J. (2007), Myopathy associated with anti–signal recognition peptide antibodies: Clinical heterogeneity contrasts with stereotyped histopathology. Muscle Nerve, 35: 389–395. doi: 10.1002/mus.20693
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2006
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.