Computerized hand grip myometry reliably measures myotonia and muscle strength in myotonic dystrophy (DM1)
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 320–328, September 2007
How to Cite
Moxley, R. T., Logigian, E. L., Martens, W. B., Annis, C. L., Pandya, S., Moxley, R. T., Barbieri, C. A., Dilek, N., Wiegner, A. W. and Thornton, C. A. (2007), Computerized hand grip myometry reliably measures myotonia and muscle strength in myotonic dystrophy (DM1). Muscle Nerve, 36: 320–328. doi: 10.1002/mus.20822
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2007
- Food and Drug Administration. Grant Number: FD-R-001662
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Number: RO1 AR44069A
- The Saunders Foundation
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: 5 MO1 RR00044
- National Center for Research Resources, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.