Work increases the incidence of carpal tunnel syndrome in the general population
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 477–482, April 2008
How to Cite
Roquelaure, Y., Ha, C., Pelier-Cady, M.-C., Nicolas, G., Descatha, A., Leclerc, A., Raimbeau, G., Goldberg, M. and Imbernon, E. (2008), Work increases the incidence of carpal tunnel syndrome in the general population. Muscle Nerve, 37: 477–482. doi: 10.1002/mus.20952
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2007
- French National Institute for Public Health Surveillance (Institut de Veille Sanitaire)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.