A new MPZ mutation associated with a mild CMT1 phenotype presenting with recurrent nerve compression
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 1055–1059, August 2008
How to Cite
Magot, A., Latour, P., Mussini, J.-M., Mourtada, R., Guiheneuc, P. and Pereon, Y. (2008), A new MPZ mutation associated with a mild CMT1 phenotype presenting with recurrent nerve compression. Muscle Nerve, 38: 1055–1059. doi: 10.1002/mus.21050
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.