Glutamate receptors localize postsynaptically at neuromuscular junctions in mice
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 343–349, March 2009
How to Cite
Mays, T. A., Sanford, J. L., Hanada, T., Chishti, A. H. and Rafael-Fortney, J. A. (2009), Glutamate receptors localize postsynaptically at neuromuscular junctions in mice. Muscle Nerve, 39: 343–349. doi: 10.1002/mus.21099
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01AR047034, R01CA094414
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.