Upregulation of MHC class I in transgenic mice results in reduced force-generating capacity in slow-twitch muscle
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 674–682, May 2009
How to Cite
Salomonsson, S., Grundtman, C., Zhang, S.-J., Lanner, J. T., Li, C., Katz, A., Wedderburn, L. R., Nagaraju, K., Lundberg, I. E. and Westerblad, H. (2009), Upregulation of MHC class I in transgenic mice results in reduced force-generating capacity in slow-twitch muscle. Muscle Nerve, 39: 674–682. doi: 10.1002/mus.21129
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2008
- Myositis Association
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Rheumatism Association
- King Gustaf V 80 Year Foundation
- Karolinska Institute Foundation
- Lupus Research Institute
- VA Merit Review
- European Union Sixth Framework Programme (Project AutoCure). Grant Number: LSH-018661
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: RO1 AR050478
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.