Reliability of quantitative sudomotor axon reflex testing and quantitative sensory testing in neuropathy of impaired glucose regulation
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 529–535, April 2009
How to Cite
Peltier, A., Smith, A. G., Russell, J. W., Sheikh, K., Bixby, B., Howard, J., Goldstein, J., Song, Y., Wang, L., Feldman, E. L. and Singleton, J. R. (2009), Reliability of quantitative sudomotor axon reflex testing and quantitative sensory testing in neuropathy of impaired glucose regulation. Muscle Nerve, 39: 529–535. doi: 10.1002/mus.21210
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T32 NS07222, NS40458, DK064814, NS40458, NS40458, NS36778, NS38849, NS40458, NS42056
- Office of Research Development (Rehabilitation and Biomedical Research Service)
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Michigan GCRC. Grant Number: MO1-RR00042
- Utah GCRC. Grant Number: DK02-016
- MDRTC. Grant Number: NIDDK 5P60DK-20572
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.