Preclinical drug trials in the mdx mouse: Assessment of reliable and sensitive outcome measures
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 591–602, May 2009
How to Cite
Spurney, C. F., Gordish-Dressman, H., Guerron, A. D., Sali, A., Pandey, G. S., Rawat, R., Van Der Meulen, J. H., Cha, H.-J., Pistilli, E. E., Partridge, T. A., Hoffman, E. P. and Nagaraju, K. (2009), Preclinical drug trials in the mdx mouse: Assessment of reliable and sensitive outcome measures. Muscle Nerve, 39: 591–602. doi: 10.1002/mus.21211
- Issue online: 3 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2008
- NIH/NICHD. Grant Number: K12 CHRCDA K12HD001399-04
- Department of Defense USAMRAA. Grant Number: W81XWH-05-1-0616
- Foundation to Eradicate Duchenne, Inc.
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Charley's Fund
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1U54HD053177-01A1, R01-AR050478
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.