Preclinical drug trials in the mdx mouse: Assessment of reliable and sensitive outcome measures
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 591–602, May 2009
How to Cite
Spurney, C. F., Gordish-Dressman, H., Guerron, A. D., Sali, A., Pandey, G. S., Rawat, R., Van Der Meulen, J. H., Cha, H.-J., Pistilli, E. E., Partridge, T. A., Hoffman, E. P. and Nagaraju, K. (2009), Preclinical drug trials in the mdx mouse: Assessment of reliable and sensitive outcome measures. Muscle Nerve, 39: 591–602. doi: 10.1002/mus.21211
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2008
- NIH/NICHD. Grant Number: K12 CHRCDA K12HD001399-04
- Department of Defense USAMRAA. Grant Number: W81XWH-05-1-0616
- Foundation to Eradicate Duchenne, Inc.
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Charley's Fund
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1U54HD053177-01A1, R01-AR050478
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MUS_21211_sm_TableSupp1.doc||79K||Supplementary Table 1. Variability in non-invasive skeletal muscle functional measurements attributable to weight.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.