The feasibility of recording blink reflexes under general anesthesia
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 642–646, May 2009
How to Cite
Deletis, V., Urriza, J., Ulkatan, S., Fernandez-Conejero, I., Lesser, J. and Misita, D. (2009), The feasibility of recording blink reflexes under general anesthesia. Muscle Nerve, 39: 642–646. doi: 10.1002/mus.21257
- Issue online: 3 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.